Discover the history, the archaeology and the natural beauties of Romania, through our very special private Romania tours: Dracula tours, Bucharest tours and day trips, Transylvania tours and other popular guided Romania tours.
We are dedicated to provide you with unique, creative and inventive travel experiences. That’s why we are customizing Romania tours that reflect your unique travel interests. Imagine the possibilities and we can make it happen for you!
Why book Romania tours with Rotrips
- You will benefit from our knowledge and passion for showing Romania’s best tourist attractions. Read more about our company here.
- You will enjoy highly professional travel services, as we are experts in the incoming field.
- You will get full travel assistance from us during your guided Romania tours and you’ll enjoy travel experiences personalized to your taste. We understand each traveler is unique and deserves an unique travel experience – that’s why we are offering private tours in Romania.
Private Romania tours
Discover Romania’s tourist attractions, choosing between our wide range of private tours:
- Dracula tours
- Bucharest tours and day trips
- Romanian castle tours
- Transylvania tours from Bucharest
Bucharest airport transfer
We offer private Bucharest airport transfers between Otopeni Airport and any destination in Bucharest or other cities in Romania.
Our service includes transfers from the airport to your destination, from different locations to the Otopeni airport and between different locations in Bucharest.
Business Travel and events
- Flight tickets to Romania and from Romania to worldwide destinations;
- Private Bucharest airport transfers;
- Accommodation in Romania and abroad;
- Private guided tours of the major Romanian tourist attractions;
- Car rental services customized to your business needs
Top Romania tours in 2016
- 1. Complete Dracula tour – a tour which reveals both the historic truth and the myth about Dracula
- 2. Transylvania tour – a medieval tour giving you the chance to visit the most famous castles and cities of Romania
- 3. Bucharest surroundings day trip – one of the best one day trips you can take near Bucharest